Resort Style Living Overlooking the Bay
6 Beds • 5.5 Baths • 6,119 SF • 0.60 Acres • $4,977,000 SOLD
16 Cibrian Drive, Tiburon
Welcome home to your own private oasis!
This beautifully appointed traditional home in a sunny, sought after neighborhood is like living in your own private resort. Coveted and hard to find, the open floor plan incorporates incredible sweeping water views from almost all the rooms!
Upon entering this luxury home you are greeted by the incredible views through the french doors to the pool and all the way out to Richardson Bay! Complete wow factor!
Perfectly designed with optimum indoor/outdoor flow, the kitchen, dining room and living room seamlessly connect to the outdoors with a spectacular yard featuring a sparkling black bottom pool, grassy yard, travertine patios, a soothing spa plus separate pool/guest house. Prepare to be captivated and amazed by the colorful and beautiful changing views and landscape as you relax poolside with a glass of wine on your heated veranda.
An entertainer’s dream, the light and airy main level features a beautifully remodeled gourmet kitchen opening to the living and dining room with marble floors. Thoughtfully designed to impress the most particular chef the kitchen features a professional Viking range, custom maple cabinets, built in espresso maker and fridge plus 2 sub zero wine fridges. Ideally set up for gatherings the beautiful stone slab islands provide a breakfast bar, buffet island and ample countertop space.
Also on the main level is a handsome library/office with a fireplace, a powder room, a second office with its own entrance and full bathroom (would make a great au-pair suite!) and a music room ideal for your grand piano.
The upstairs level features 4 good sized bedrooms including the master suite. All the bedrooms have water views except one of the bedrooms which has a view of Mt Tam! The luxurious master suite boasts a huge walk-in closet with window bench, marble bathroom with
separate shower and tub, and additional closet space. French doors open to a private view balcony! In addition to the bedrooms there is also a 2nd family room with a fireplace and a laundry room on this level.
● 5 bedrooms, 51/2 bathrooms plus family room.
● Approx. 6100 square feet on .6 acre mostly level lot
● Black bottom pool and spa with natural local rock features and native vegetation
● Spacious Pool/Guest house with full bathroom and Sauna
● Beautiful backyard adjacent to pool including travertine patios, flat grassy lawn, heated veranda, built in barbeque, pizza oven and smoker plus garden area for growing your own vegetables.
● Plenty of room for extended family and guests, distance learning and home offices
● Witness spectacular reflections of light with sun and moon rises over the water
● Located on a desirable flat cul-de-sac great for increased privacy and kids enjoyment
● Peaceful, quiet and private
● 3 car garage plus huge motor court perfect for extra guest parking, kids play or an impromptu game of basketball or Pickleball on long summer evenings
● Best location for outdoor enthusiasts: Blocks to Ring Mountain hiking trails (amazing full moon hikes), close to the popular Tiburon bike loop plus quick access to explore nearby Paradise Beach Park for picnics, beach combing, kayaking or fishing
● Located in Tiburon’s award-winning public school district and close to the private Marin Country Day and Marin Montessori Schools
● Best Tiburon access to freeway for an ideal SF or East Bay commute
16 Cibrian: where being home is Marin’s lifestyle at its best!